HIG provides support to practice facilitators and organizations to build capacity to effectively propel change. Practice facilitators are trained to use quality improvement (QI) methods to introduce and implement evidence-based changes to practice groups to build the internal capacity for change over time. Participants will identify an improvement project that they will support in one or more practice groups.
Read more about the International Practice Facilitation Program
- Mentorship from HIG practice facilitation experts and change leaders
- Self-assessment tools to guide continuous learning achievements
- Practical facilitation tools to guide implementation within a practice
- Recorded sessions to reference while engaging clinics in change
- Connection to a global network of practice facilitators
Tools and Resources for Practice Facilitators
Start advancing your practice facilitation skills and knowledge by accessing our user-friendly tools and tip sheets.
Health Innovation Group Team members are proud to have contributed to the development of National Practice Facilitation resources, including the Case for Practice Facilitation Within Primary Care: A Primer and Advocacy Guide with The College of Family Physicians of Canada.
This guide is a resource to support health system decision-makers, primary care groups and medical associations in advocating for and deploying practice facilitators to support primary care QI initiatives.