The Practice Facilitation International Program is offered in partnership with Health Innovation Action and builds organizational capacity to propel improvements in primary healthcare settings. In this highly interactive program, Health Innovation Action trains practice facilitators to use quality improvement (QI) methods with clinic teams. Practice facilitators introduce and support implementation of high impact evidence-based changes.
Clinic teams identify a priority project and employ practical tools to implement changes aimed at improving access, building reliable tracking systems, enhancing patient care and supporting efficient and resilient healthcare teams.
Format: This is program can be delivered virtually or in-person with 8 sessions each 2.5 hours long.
- Self-assessment tools to guide continuous learning and achievements.
- Mentorship from HIA practice facilitation experts and change leaders.
- Practical techniques to facilitate implementation of high-impact changes within a practice.
- Recorded sessions to reference while engaging clinic teams in improvement processes.
- Connection to a global network of practice facilitators.
Upcoming Course Dates: Cohort 1: Full
Cohort 2: 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM EST on Wednesdays, January 17, 24 and 31, February 7, 14, 21, and 28 and March 6, 2024
International Practice Facilitation Network: As a part of this program, participants gain 6 months access to our International Practice Facilitation Network.
For further information, corporate training (onsite or virtual) or information on provincial subsidies, contact: Alexandra at email@example.com
If a group request is received, HIG can arrange French language support or interpretation